Thursday, March 19, 2020

Friday, March 19 lesson

Hi Everyone!

Wow!!! I am so proud of the chapter three summaries I read!  Now that is what I like to see.  Thank you for your hard work on those and let's make sure to write like that every time I give you an assignment.  If you didn't submit the summary to me yet, try to get to that this weekend and get it in to me.

I am going to be doing a ZOOM session with you next week. I will send your parents all the information you will need to do this with me. Basically, this is a program that will allow us to video chat with each other.  I'm so excited to talk with all of you soon!

Here are the activities for Friday...

Reading:  Complete two Read Theory passages and quizzes (I need to see you getting 100% on these!)  I will check to see your scores, so please read carefully, look back in the passage to prove your answers, and read the questions very carefully.

Math:  Work for 30 minutes on Zearn.

Writing:  Write me a letter telling me about your week. Make sure to follow my example below!  I want to see a greeting (Dear Mrs. Wadsworth), a complete and well-written paragraph with lots of details all about your week, and a closing (Sincerely, Your Name). *Submit this to me in Office 365 or by email

Dear Class, 

     I have missed all of you so much!  I hope you are getting used to our new digital learning.  I like learning new things, so this has been interesting to me. But I have to admit, I think I prefer coming to school and teaching you every day.  I miss our classroom and I miss you guys.  

     You know who really likes me being home all day? SCRATCH!  He gets extra frisbee time with me and he loves the extra walks I have been taking him on during the day.  I'll send you guys a picture of him in SeeSaw, so be on the lookout for that.  
  
     We will see each other soon, I'm sure.  I am excited to learn how to use ZOOM. I am going to practice with this program this weekend so we can begin video chatting next week. I think we will all feel better if we can see each other and talk.  Since we can't do this in person, this is the next best thing.  

     Hang in there, keep working hard, and keep checking back here for updates every day!

                                                                                               Love, 
                                                                                               Mrs. Wadsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment